Submit a Nomination for the 2018 ASTech Awards
The Alberta Science and Technology Leadership Foundation (ASTech) is now accepting nominations for the 2018 ASTech Awards, honouring the best in Science and Technology innovation in Alberta. The nomination deadline is May 31, 2018.
We encourage you to submit a nomination this year and share this with your peers to encourage them to submit a nomination this year.
Five awards include a $10,000 cash prize. Nominations are adjudicated by a third-party panel of industry experts who select Winners and Finalists who exceed the strict criteria for each award.
See the award criteria here: http://www.astech.ca/awards/this-year/awards-criteria
**NEW** this year: In keeping with the mandate of inspiring innovation, the Award program was redesigned to better reflect the work and accomplishments that drive the economy in Alberta and across Canada.
- The Outstanding Achievement in Science and Engineering Award reflects the importance of engineering activities in our daily lives.
- The Outstanding Achievement in Energy and Environmental Innovation Award sponsored by Syncrude Canada Ltd captures the breadth and depth of achievement in the energy industry.
- The new Health Innovation Award honours leadership in the health and medical fields.
Why apply for an ASTech Award? Because becoming a Finalist or Winner creates profile at every stage of development:
• Peer and sector recognition and visibility to a wider audience;
• A morale boost for employees, investors, business partners and other stakeholders who are recognized for outstanding achievement;
• Credibility enhancement that helps with financing, customer relationships and top talent recruitment; and
• Profile through ASTech communication channels, the media and the Alumni Speaker’s Bureau.
Deadline to apply is May 31
Need more info?
- Learn how to write a successful nomination: http://www.astech.ca/awards/this-year/nomination-tips
- Learn about the nomination process: http://www.astech.ca/awards
- Ask about our freelance grant writers who can help you prepare a successful nomination: email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Published April 13, 2018