Startup Canada Awards Nomination
Startup Canada Award winners join an esteemed network of award alumni that includes deal-winning Dragon's Den entrepreneurs, a former Prime Minister, and more! As members of the Startup Canada Awards Winners' Circle, you have exclusive opportunities to:
1. Be celebrated locally and nationally - Winners of the Startup Canada Awards are celebrated through online networks, and at red carpet ceremonies in their regions and nationally at the Grand Finale in Toronto. At these ceremonies, winners are presented with their award before an audience of Canada's top business journalists, investors, and leading anchor companies.
2. Network - Startup Canada Award winners are connected to growth partners, customers, mentors and champions, and have the opportunity to build lasting relationships to scale their companies, startup communities, and more!
3. Tell your story - Startup Canada and our partners champion the stories ofStartup Canada Award winners through our social media networks, with our media partners, and in our ongoing conversations with Canada's top business leaders.
4. Raise your profile - Startup Canada Award winners have the opportunity to be featured on the Startup Canada Podcast, tell their story to entrepreneurs, investors and ecosystem leaders at events across Canada, and more.
5. Have a Voice: Startup Canada Award winners have opportunities to share their ideas with the national community, become thought leaders in their fields, and strengthen their impact as changemakers by having a voice to government, media, and industry.
Check out the 2015 Startup Canada Awards Recap Video, learn about last year's winners and follow the conversation on Twitter using #StartupCanAwards.
Nomination deadline is April 3, 2018
Published February 12, 2018