Apply for the Entrepreneur Success Fund by August 31
Investing in Entrepreneur Success
Entrepreneurial success is about freedom, independence, solving problems, creating jobs, growing revenue, making an impact, and building a better tomorrow. But, the road to success is not guaranteed, with 4 out of 5 businesses failing in the first 5 years.
This is why, Startup Canada and Trushield Insurance have partnered together to launch the Entrepreneur Success Fund to invest in projects, programs, and initiatives that support entrepreneur success across Canada.
The fund supports existing tools, technologies, programs, and initiatives that support entrepreneur access to information, training, mentorship, capital and connectivity, and have the potential to benefit from scaling through the Startup Canada Network.
- Up to $2,500 in micro-grant support.
- Featured on StartupNews.ca and a guest-spot on the Startup Canada Podcast.
- VIP Pass and Program at Startup Canada Day on the Hill on October 18th in Ottawa.
- Concierged introduction to a network of 50 Startup Communities to scale.
- Applicants must be based in Canada.
- The tool, technology, program or initiative must already be in operation with proven early traction.
- Impact statement on the use of the funds.
- Proven business model with evidenced traction.
- Confirmation that the opportunity would be missed without this investment.
- Agree to complete an impact assessment.
- Agree to leverage the hashtag #EntrepreneurSuccess and recognize the program partners in associated marketing efforts.
- Deadline August 31, 2018.
- Adjudication Period – September 2018.
- Announce Recipients – October 18, 2018 in Ottawa.
Deadline to apply is August 31, 2018.
Published July 19, 2018