Apply for Metabridge 2018
Apply to participate in Metabridge: June 6-8, 2018 in Kelowna
Now in its 10th year, Metabridge supports Canadian technology CEO's and Founders. We have access to an extensive network of Alumni from across North America who have built and sold companies, are established in Silicon Valley or are partners at top Venture Capital firms. Individuals escape to the Okanagan, BC on an annual basis to attend our executive retreat where they are able to disconnect and network with like-minded peers and technology leaders. Visions are shared and relationships are formed, being able to discuss real challenges with other executives in think tanks and experiences created just for them, rather than sitting through conference presentations.
1. Apply for an Invitation to register as a Technology CEO/Founder
Click on the Apply Now button below if you are a Tech CEO or Founder and would like to apply for invitation to register for an all-access pass to Metabridge 2018. We have a limited amount of tickets available and priority is given to our pre-approved Alumni.
2. Apply for the 2018 Top 15 Founder Cohort
We award just 15 places to the best and brightest Founders from across the country. Please select the box below if you are applying on that basis and we will reach out to you directly to obtain more information.
TOP 15 FOUNDER CRITERIA
- Tech companies from any vertical
- At the scaling phase with a generally available product/service
- Demonstrated traction, with investment and/or users & revenue (ideally 10% mom)
- Have amazing founders with an established, growing team
- Clearly demonstrate the “Why” and that product or service solves a problem or need (we are interested in the story and the people)
- Cleary benefit from our mentorship and support with international expansion
- Ideally raised at least $1M in investment and/or revenue generating
Application deadline is March 1, 2018.
To learn more about the conference and application process, call 250-864-3239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org