Hosted by ATB Financial, Startup Calgary, Calgary Economic Development and Work Nicer
This is a free bootcamp for social enterprises who are past the ideation stage but who are either pre to early revenue stages, has social impact or wants to embed a social enterprise model into the core of their organization.
Here's your chance to join the first #SocEnt Bootcamps in Calgary and Edmonton, led by ATB and supported by Startup Calgary, Calgary Economic Development and Work Nicer.
In Alberta there is no "social enterprise" incorporation – social enterprise models can be found in for-profit, non-profit and co-operative models. If you haven't incorporated yet, that's okay too!
Over a day and a half, we will tackle the following:
- Are you solving the real problem?
- How to be apart of systematic social change
- How to embed more social impact
- Lean #SocEnt Marketing
- Lean #SocEnt Business Models
- Talk Nerdy to me: Meet the experts from accounting to finance
- Coaching: Get connected to other social entrepreneurs and community supporters to get feedback on your model & grow your network.