Hosted by EvolveU
Learn the basics of selling to help you land your first customer.
In this one-day session hosted by 321 Sales Academy, you’ll learn some basics of selling to help you land your first customer. We’ll cover topics including:
- Everyone can sell
- Why stage matters (aka why are sales in early stage companies SO different?)
- Sales fails - common mistakes entrepreneurs make
- What is sales vs. marketing vs. business development - and which do I need?
- Identifying your best customer to target
- How buyers buy
- Different ways to sell, and which is right for me?
- Understanding your value (aka why do your customers care?)
- How to win at sales - lessons learned from the pro's
- What is social selling - and do I need it?
Lunch is included. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8th with any food allergies.