Hosted by Institute for Community Prosperity, Trico Changemakers Studio & Thrive
Mount Royal University is honoured to welcome back esteemed social entrepreneur, author and Ashoka Fellow Shaun Loney for the second year in a row to host a two-day workshop for changemakers and problem solvers.
Mount Royal University's Institute for Community Prosperity and Trico Changemakers Studio, in partnership with Thrive, would like to invite all practicing and aspiring Changemakers to partake in this two-day workshop where Loney will delve into the art and science of solving complex challenges – with a particular focus on the local community scale.
- What is a social enterprise and why are they popping up everywhere?
- What can governments do to encourage their development?
- What are the four shifts in thinking that will accompany the emergent problem-solving paradigm?
- What is the one and only question to ask government?
- How do you start a social enterprise?