Hosted by Calgary Technologies Inc. & 321 Sales Academy
Marketing 101 is a full-day crash course in B2B marketing for business and technical founders. You’ll learn how to create an effective marketing capacity in your company, assess where you’re at, and develop an action plan to get you from here to there.
What You’ll Cover:
- BMC (viewed through a Marketing lens)
- Marketing: what it is, what it’s not and why you need it
- Intro to Growth Marketing: key concepts for driving revenue
- 321 Marketing model: our playbook for Growth Marketing
- 321 Marketing audit: how to assess your marketing
- Common marketing fails and how to avoid them
Who It’s For:
- Founders or senior members of a startup team, with responsibility for marketing.
- You work in a B2B startup that is for-profit or a social enterprise.
- You have already developed an MVP, are on your way (or have achieved) product/market fit, likely have a few customers (or are close to landing some), and may have early revenue.
- Or you may have clients and revenue and want to ramp up marketing to fuel growth and investment.
- Most importantly, you’re fiercely committed to investing the time and effort to get marketing results, and are willing to explore and apply fresh approaches.
What You’ll Come Away With:
- A detailed profile of ideal customer profile for each relevant customer segment
- Clarity on marketing messages (key messaging and positioning)
- Identification of the key marketing initiatives and approach that is the best fit for the company
- An in-depth assessment of marketing capacity (relevant to sales and customer care), including key gaps
- An action plan to focus near-term efforts to improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency and to drive revenue