Hosted by 321 Sales Academy, The Inc, Innovate Calgary
Sales 101 is a full-day crash-course in B2B sales for business and technical founders and execs.
Sales 101 is a prerequisite for 321 Academy's Lean Sales course.
Early bird pricing of $375 extended until January 7, 2018!
What will you learn?
- The role of sales vs. business development or marketing
- Different sales approaches and how to pick the right approach for your business
- Best practices required to win at sales
- The importance of sales process, and how the right process leads to faster closes and bigger deals
- How to get your entire company aligned to drive revenue – from sales to marketing to product
Two dates to select from:
- Wednesday, February 7th from 9-5PM
- BMC workshop included: Tuesday, February 6th from 5-8PM
- Friday, February 23rd from 9-5PM
- BMC workshop included: Tuesday, February 20th from 5-8PM
Who’s it for?
321 Sales Academy was built for founders or senior members of a startup team, with responsibility for sales. You work in a B2B startup that is for-profit or a social enterprise. You have already developed an MVP, are on your way (or have achieved) product/market fit, likely have a few customers (or are close to landing some), and may have early revenue. Most importantly, you’re fiercely committed to investing the time and effort to get sales results, and are willing to explore and apply fresh approaches.
For more information, please contact: