Hosted by the Bridge Coworking & INTONOVUS Canada
Founder & CEO, Keith Ippel from Spring Activator, based in Vancouver, will lead a half day working summit that that will bring together decision makers, activators, and leaders to formulate a common vision for Calgary, and region, as a social enterprise city.
If it takes a village to raise a child, then it takes an entire ecosystem to shepherd an entrepreneurial venture from inception through scaling (Pan and Correnti 2018).
- Are you working in, or supporting social entrepreneurship, social innovation, impact investing, or the “next generation” of socially responsible business?
- Can you play a role in determining the maturity of our social enterprise ecosystem?
- What are the right programs and resources for our community?
- Do you have ideas to activate members of the enterprise community that is not working yet?
Developing a social enterprise ecosystem, within the start-up ecosystem, is a different ball game. It comes with its own unique set of challenges and there is no clear predefined model.
We want Calgary and Region to tackle this challenge head on!
This event is a working summit that will bring together decision makers, activators, and leaders to formulate a common vision for Calgary, and region, as a social enterprise city.
Let’s determine, together,
- what we want our enterprise and venture impact to be and how should it be measured?
- how to advance the development and maturity of the social enterprise space
- tips for effective leadership and talks about trends and tools useful when running a business
- how to find and prove the ideas
- what are the inspiring projects, initiatives or cool activities happening? How do we keep track and provide a path for entrepreneurs to receive the right resources at the right time in the right order?